KENWORTH T410SAR – DEFINING TOMORROW
THE BEST IN THE BUSINESSS
Featuring the classic Kenworth flat grille, the T410SAR offers a shorter bumper-to-back-of-cab (BBC) length and has been specifically designed to provide for maximum payload.
Available in rigid, single and multi-trailer configurations with your choice of day and sleeper cabs, the T410SAR is as versatile as it is strong. Rated at up to 70 tonnes GCM, it is ideal for local and interstate distribution, as well as Performance Based Standards operators and other heavy duty applications.
Powered by a 460 hp or 510 hp PACCAR MX-13 engine, the new T410SAR offers the smooth and intuitive shift strategies of PACCAR’s 12-speed automated transmission. Equally focused on durability, the powertrain incorporates improved engine cooling and simplified electrical architecture, plus improved service access to key systems. The T410SAR also comes with a selection of optional Eaton manual and automated manual transmissions.
Ergonomically designed, the spacious 2.1-metre wide cab offers a range of benefits for the driver and has been equipped with an intuitive layout, allowing drivers to maintain concentration and reduce fatigue. The T410SAR interior offers a driver experience unmatched for comfort and control in its class.
T410SAR — Delivering bigger payloads, enhanced safety, a superior driver environment and improved fuel economy
OTHER KENWORTH MODELS
MAIN SPECIFICATIONS & OPTIONS – STANDARD CONFIGURATION
Designed with a set-back front axle and shorter bumper-to-back-of-cab (BBC) length for maximum productivity, this versatile workhorse is available in rigid, single and multi-trailer configurations with your choice of day and sleeper cabs.
• 6X4 standard
• PACCAR MX13 460HP @ 1700LBFT TORQUE
• PACCAR MX13 510HP @ 1850LBFT TORQUE
• EGP OUTSIDE RAIL RHR GROUND DISCHARGE standard
• EGP OUTSIDE RAIL RHR, DUAL SIDE OF CAB EXHAUST optional
• DONALDSON 2500 SERIES AIR CLEANER – UNDER HOOD standard
• FUEL HAUL optional
• GAS HAUL optional
• 75L ADBLUE TANK WITH BATTERY BOX standard
TRANSMISSION – MANUAL
• EATON RTLO18918B 18SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE
• EATON RTLO20918B 18SPEED @ 2050LBFT TORQUE
TRANSMISSION – AUTOMATIC
• PACCAR AUTOMATED PO-18F112C 12SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE
• EATON FO-18E318A-MXP ULTRASHIFT PLUS 18SPEED @ 1850LBFT TORQUE
• EATON FO-20E318A-MXP ULTRASHIFT PLUS 18SPEED @ 2050LBFT TORQUE
• DANA E-1462I – 6.6T GAWR standard
• MERITOR MFS66-122 – 6.6T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MFS66-124 – 6.6T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MFS73 – 7.3T GAWR optional
• DANA DSH40P – 18.1T GAWR standard
• DANA D46-170 – 20.9T GAWR optional
• MERITOR MT-20-14XG – 20.0T GAWR optional
• MERITOR RT46-160GP – 20.9T GAWR optional
• KENWORTH AIRGLIDE 400 – 18.1T GAWR standard
• KENWORTH AIRGLIDE 460 – 20.9T GAWR optional
• HENDRICKSON PAX 462 – 21.0T GAWR optional
• DRUM standard
• DISC optional
• ALCOA ALLOY 10 STUD standard
• ALCOA ULTRA ONE ALLOY 10 STUD optional
• ALCOA PACCAR/KENWORTH STYLE ALLOY 10 STUD optional
- 600MM AERO ROOF optional
- 600MM FLAT ROOF optional
- 760MM MID ROOF optional
- 860MM AERO ROOF optional
• 2 STEP ROUND 625MM FUEL TANKS standard
• 3 STEP RECTANGULAR FUEL TANKS optional
• ROUND 625MM ALUMINIUM POLISHED TANKS standard
• RECTANGULAR ALUMINIUM POLISHED TANKS optional
UP CLOSE & TECHNICAL
Powered by a 460 hp or 510 hp PACCAR MX-13 engine, the new T410SAR is the first Kenworth to offer the smooth and intuitive shift strategies of PACCAR’s new 12-speed automated transmission. Equally focused on durability, the powertrain incorporates improved engine cooling and simplified electrical architecture, plus improved service access to key systems.
COMFORT & CONTROL
The T410SAR’s wide cab offers increased walkthrough space between seats, greater head-to-toe room for the driver, and more standing room in the sleeper cabs, the interior feels more open, more relaxed and is far easier to move around in. There’s also greater storage – all of it positioned for maximum convenience and reach.
Driver comfort is further enhanced by an advanced heating and air-conditioning system with automatic climate control. More powerful yet more efficient, it maintains optimum cabin temperature at all times, in all driving conditions, all year round.
The T410SAR cabin also boasts triple sealed doors and door apertures—an innovation that minimises noise and dust leaks, and whose quality construction you’ll feel and hear, each time the doors close.
Behind the wheel you immediately feel in command. The cabin’s superior ergonomics mean switchgear and controls are positioned intuitively, and that dashboard instrumentation and electronic screens are visible at a glance.